We are recruiting relationship managers across the UK and Europe to develop and grow our partner base.
Partner Relationship Manager
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Company car
- Monday – Friday
- Additional Benefits
The Broker Channel is a leading independent UK commercial energy consultancy, specialising in the
renewable energy and sustainability sector. Our innovative services are designed to help save client’s
time, energy and money. We work to help with all energy matters, from procurement through to
implementing energy management and consumption reduction strategies.
- Identifying and recruiting new partners to the channel
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting, networking,
qualifying and closing techniques.
- Leading negotiations directly with prospective Clients, coordinating complex decision-making
processes, and overcoming objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Achieving challenging key performance indicators for prospective customers including margin growth,
visits, contract length, and product mix.
- Creating a long-term pipeline for acquisition opportunities using a diverse set of lead generation
- Development, coaching and training of partners
- Devising acquisition strategies through effective and documented account planning, and
ensuring these plans are visible to management.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity within the market as a whole, to identify different
products/services aimed at business customers and producing counter strategies as a result
- Developing commission and payment strategies along with remuneration strategies for partners and
- Development of pricing strategies based on knowledge of wholesale market movements and
understanding of impacting policy development and legislation
- Gaining an understanding of the area you will work in in order to generate your own pipeline
through research of the key contacts in that area and marketing to and approaching them directly.
- Professionally represent the company always
Essential skills, qualifications and requirements
- Experience selling professional services in the energy and sustainability industry or renewable
energy industry, experience and knowledge from working within the energy, sustainability or
environmental industry is a must.
- Self-starter; able to rapidly comprehend client demands and GEC solutions, and to align the two to
ensure sales performance at or above assigned levels.
- A full driving license, with the rights to drive within the UK.
- Proven track record of being successful in all elements of a consultative sales role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Office environment (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please get in touch regarding this role with your CV attached.